Bikram K. Das
Bikram is a person with diversified Experience in the field of Information System and Business Management. He has worked in different roles with various multinational and multi cultural Organisations in Asia/USA/Europe.
He is a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering (Bangalore Institute of Technology, India) and Master in Computer and Information Science ( Brooklyn College of the City University of New York, USA).
He has worked 25+ years covering functional areas such as Organisation Management, Business Process Design and Analysis, Sales & Marketing , Information System Planning/Architecture, Software Application Design / Development / Implementation , Control & Instrumentation System Implementation and Large Integrated Power System Analysis. His core expertise in past decade has been Strategic Management , Asset and Equipment Knowledge Management Solutions , IoT/IIoT Solutions and Smart City E-Gov / ICT Solutions .
He has worked extensively in the sectors like
• Manufacturing • Energy • Mines & Metals • Petroleum and Chemicals • Government • Ports • Railways • Smart Cities • Smart Grids • Non Government / Non Profit • Service Providers (Internet, Telecom, Energy, Infrastructure, Financial)
FEW ORGANISATIONS WORKED WITH :
General Electric Company, Desein Consulting Engineers, Digital Equipment, Compaq, HP , CISCO ,NOVIB (Oxfam Netherlands), Indian Institute Of Science, SARE Homes
APPLICATION SOFTWARE DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED :
Prasun is a IT Professional & industry veteran for last 30 years. He has done his B.E. Tel.E., Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering (with Honors) from Jadavpur University. He has worked in many Multinational companies in India as well as Europe with various roles. Also Worked many years with HCL Technologies Ltd. and as a Practice Director was responsible for Large Integrated and Complex Solution delivery Globally including few Fortune 100 Clients till August 2011.
- IT Platform Architect
- Legacy Application Renovation and Modernization - Strategy & Execution
- Application Integration involving legacy systems
- Application Discovery
- T Governance/Risk/Compliance Assessment & Solution Architect
- End-to-end Project and Program Management
- Enterprise Architecture involving legacy systems
- Legacy Data Management - Strategy & Execution
- IBM z series, Oracle Fusion Middleware, HP VMS platforms
- Client handling, Practice/Business Unit setup
- Transition Management
- Outsourcing Due Diligence
- Life, P&C Insurance and Steel industry domain experience
- Global delivery best practices
- Delivery management, business development
- Cloud computing (Application Architecture , Platform Design)
- Legacy Application Migration to Cloud Architecture
- Energy efficient and agile data centers (infrastructure)
- Mobile enabling of legacy/Complex applications
- Cobol to Java (J2EE) Migration
- Legacy Application Renovation and Modernization Strategies
- Application Integration - Hardware / Software
- Legacy Application Assessment
- Application Outsourcing, Management and Modernization Best Practices
- End-to-end Project Management for Migration Projects
- IBM z, Oracle Fusion Middleware, HP VMS platforms
- Banking , Financial Service and Insurance Applications and Products
Upendra is a Mechanical Engineer from NIT, Rourkela , MS in Computer Science from University of Alabama and MBA from State University of New York. He is an Industry veteran of 28+ years with thrust area in ERP and Facility/Asset/Equipment Management . He is an entrepreneur for last 20 years operating out of Texas , USA . He is the President of UR International , USA which has been working in Energy, Utilities & Government Sector with Clients like British Petroleum, Shell Chemicals, ,Marathon Oil, Philips Petroleum, E&Y LLC, Cap Gemini E&Y. Tupperware, Brown & Root, Houston City, Fort Bend County , Chicago/Miami-Dade County/Orange County (Florida) Public Schools. He has also worked as an Independent consultant/advisor for Engineering Asset Handover System with many large Engineering Consultants like KBR on Several Multi Billion Dollar projects. He also worked few years in India before moving to USA.
UK Mishra had over 25 years of software development and project management experience with various industries. His expertise includes senior management positions at several fortune 500 companies including AT&T, Bell Labs, Citi Group, Cap Gemini, Verizon and Bellsouth delivering targeted solutions.
He is M.S. in Computer Science from New York University, New York